How Real Estate Agents Can Use A Website To Increase Leads – Homeward Bound
People increasingly rely on the Internet to buy. It is a fact that the percentage of people who have bought something on the Internet is growing. Even those who are wary of the internet are beginning to test the waters.
But what is really surprising is that the Internet is increasingly used for large and expensive items. Cars, large appliances, and even airplanes are for sale in cyberspace.
So does it make sense for real estate agents to be able to use the internet for their business? Sure it makes sense! Not only does it make sense, it gives real estate agents an edge in the market.
Where my thoughts linger
People are using the Internet to list their houses for sale. They are not professional real estate agents and they do not know how to maximize their sale price. And yet online real estate sales are successful. When in doubt, you can visit any online auction site and find thousands of listings per owner.
So, if an individual can use the Internet successfully to sell a house, imagine the possibilities of selling real estate if he is a professional with knowledge of the market.
– Get leads on people planning to move to the area, those who are already thinking about their new home.
– Make your business listings known to potential investors around the world
– Create a unique real estate identity that people can trust.
– The search engine optimizes your website so that it comes out ahead of the rest in the browsers.
– Take advantage of online marketing opportunities to get your ads noticed
– Make yourself known as the local professional who has all the necessary information about the area.
– Include stories and references that potential prospects can use to verify honesty and integrity.
When people move to a real estate agent area from a distant location, one of their main concerns is finding a real estate agent who is
2) interested in your goals and
3) will work to find the right properties.
Many wait until they actually move in to start looking, renting in the meantime. If they could get the information they need before moving in, a real estate agent could potentially ease their fears and show them the home long before the actual move.
This benefits the real estate agent and buyers. Renting while looking for a home is detrimental to a family because it means moving twice. A real estate agent can gain a foothold in the online real estate market that will increase leads and sales.
Follow the leader
The tools available to build a website are expanding all the time. A real estate agent can use these tools to develop a website that enhances professional reputation while generating leads.
– Autoresponders ensure that a lead is not lost by recording visits to the real estate agent’s website and responding to inquiries immediately
– Audio on the website can add a personal touch to make the client feel like they are meeting the real estate agent, increasing the level of trust.
– Online newsletters can announce successful sales and offer useful information to potential buyers.
– Images can present the properties in any desired detail – room by room if the realtor chooses
– Video streaming can offer tours of the houses and their surroundings
– Online forms collect important information about the buyer and their housing requirements
A well-designed real estate website will generate targeted traffic. If you are not qualified to create the website you need, there are webmasters who can help you design a site that will generate business.
If done correctly, the website will pre-sell many of the properties before you even speak to potential buyers. Be a leader in the cyber real estate world and you will have many followers called leads.